Exercises to Slim Down Cheeks and Lose Double Chin
> Which movements to develop the cheeks muscle?
You may have already consulted the instructions to lose face fat in previous article. We will now see which exercises you can perform to have a firmer and toned face.
We provide you with the following tips (to be done in front of a mirror if possible) to strengthen your cheeks:
1) Constantly wear a natural smile, as much as you can remember. Smile either with your lips closed or showing your teeth.
2) Face the mirror and try to touch your nose with your upper lip by pushing it forward. By doing this movement, lift the corners of your lips and tighten your cheeks to your eyes.
Keep this position for 10 seconds and relax. Repeat these movements 5 times.
3) Smile exaggeratedly in front of the mirror. Close your lips and have a smile as wide as you can, as if you are trying to touch both ears with the corners of your mouth.
Keep this position between 8 and 10 seconds and relax. Repeat these movements 5 times.
4) Close your lips and sketch a natural smile. Then draw your cheeks as if you were doing the “face of the fish”.
Keep this position between 5 and 8 seconds and relax. Repeat these movements 5 times.
5) Start with your mouth closed. Inflate your right cheek, keep it between 8 and 10 seconds and relax.
Then do the same with the left cheek. Repeat these movements 5 times on each side.
6) Make the movement of itinerant kisses. Fold your lips and then, as below, slide your pleated lips from one side to the other. Try doing this 4 or 5 times, with 30 seconds apart.
7) Think of the famous “trumpet” exercise to develop the cheeks muscle.
> How to lose the double chin?
This excess fat on the chin, which seems unsightly to many people, can be rid of with the help of natural exercises. We provide you with the following tips (to be done in front of a mirror if possible) to lose a double chin:
1) Start by tucking your lower lip inward and positioning it over your lower teeth. Open your mouth well and then move your jaw (keeping the position described above) up and down.
Make this move as long as you can stand, then relax.
2) Punch your chin by tapping your chin with the back part of your hand (the part on the other side of the palm of your hand). Repeat this movement as long as you can stand, and repeat this exercise as many times as you can remember.
3) Chew a chewing gum. Although not recommended in normal times because a chewing gum makes believe in your stomach that it will receive food and therefore to start it often for nothing, here you can reduce your chin with.
4) Start by sitting with your back straight, your mouth closed. Turn your head up to look at the ceiling, then lift your lower lip over your upper lip by covering it as much as you can, until you feel a contraction on your chin area.
Keep this position between 5 to 8 seconds and relax. Repeat these movements 5 times.
Remember that you should consume healthy, low-fat foods while doing these exercises regularly to speed up the loss of fat in the area of your face, and firm it.