Healthy Legumes Salad
A chickpea salad and several types of beans, healthy and quick to make.
Preparation time: 10 min
Waiting : 20 min
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 cups (1 L) mixed canned legumes, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pressed lemon
- 2 tbsp base garlic and parsley
- 1 pinch of salt [optional]
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp (10 g) freshly chopped Italian parsley
Drain and rinse the legume mixture and put it in a bowl. Chop the garlic, sliced finely and add to the mixture. Cut the pepper into small cubes and add it to the bowl.
Beat olive oil, lemon juice, garlic base and parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl, using a fork, until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Pour over salad and mix well. Cool in refrigerator 20 min.
Toss the salad, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.